The PKI card is a cryptographic smartcard, which complies with PKCS#15 and ISO 7816 standards and can be used for authentication, electronic signature, email encryption, single logon, VPN, SSL and disc encryption.
The cards come blank in PVC, so that it can be printed using retransfer printers or offset.
The PKI card is a recent cryptographic card, with nice and powerful features:
- Support T=0, T=1 or USB communication.
- Ability to generate 1024 bits or 2048 bits RSA key pair.
- Ability to transfer key pairs and X.509 certificates to card.
- Support ISO 7816 compliant cryptographic operations, authentication and access control.
- Support ISO 7816 part 12 contacts USB electrical interface.
- Support cryptographic algorithm of DES, 3DES, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, RSA 1024, RSA 2048.
- 64KB data space.
- The PKI card is a full PKCS#15 smartcard, it is not an emulated device.
- The PKI Smart card is compatible with any CCID smartcard reader. No special settings needed.